Legacy Truck Centers, Inc. – Wheeling employs factory trained technicians and has the tools and equipment required to keep your Volvo Truck on the road. Our Master Technicians have state of the art tools including Volvo’s Premium Tech Tool (PTT) to help diagnose problems fast.
At Volvo, we believe that Customers Come First. It’s our operating philosophy. And today, more than ever, our business depends on it.
Your business depends on a reliable truck, quality parts and expert support. And if you require repairs on the road, you deserve fast, accurate diagnosis and service.
That’s what our 10-Point Service Commitment is all about.
Our 10-Point Service Commitment Means 100%
Satisfaction For You.
The Volvo 10-Point Service Commitment
1. Customers must have service available to them on a 24/7 basis.
2. Customers must be able to schedule a service appointment promptly.
3. Customers must find knowledgeable service advisors/managers at all Volvo dealers.
4. Customers must have their problem diagnosed within 2 hours.
5. Customers must find that parts are available when and where they need them.
6. Customers must be updated/communicated with during the repair process.
7. Customers must be notified promptly of completed repairs.
8. Customer repairs must be finished when promised.
9. Customer problems must be resolved correctly the first time.
10. Customers must have assistance in understanding warranty coverage and resolving warranty questions.