Wheeling, WV April 19, 2010 – Wheeling Truck Center held a luncheon in recognition of Tom Castilow’s 25 years of service with the dealership.
Mr. Castilow who started as a technician in the service department has achieved some of the highest awards possible in his field. The following are some of his achievements over the past 25 years.
- Volvo Trucks Master Technician Level
- ASE Service Master Technician
- Environmental Management Coordinator
- Volvo’s VISTA award that ranked Tom’s team as the top team in North America while receiving his awards in Sweden.
- Detroit Diesel Guild Member
- GMC Medium Duty Five Star Performers Honors
- GMC Transportation Guild
- Cummins Engine ProMotion Professional
Mr. Castilow has successfully attended at least 49 different training classes on a vast variety of topics dealing with heavy and medium duty trucks as well as various engine training.
Mr. Jim Burke, the regional service manager for Volvo Trucks also was available to congratulate Mr. Castilow on his 25 years of service.
Wheeling Truck Center is a fourth generation family owned business that sells Volvo and UD new and used trucks as well as parts and service in addition to being a full service leasing and rental provider. Wheeling Truck Center is the oldest continuing White / Volvo dealer in North America that has been in business since 1933.